Sunday, April 13, 2008
In the last two classes we have had to post our homework on a pbwiki page. That has been fun because you can see what everyone else is doing. The only thing I do not like about the pbwiki page is that people can change your work. It would be fun to use something like a pbwiki page for a group assignment in my own classroom. I think the students would enjoy seeing each others work, and I could check their work a lot easier.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I agree, it would be nice to see what other students are doing, or the way they are working their works but this is a great tool for group work, as part of the group I dont mind if somebody in my group re-edit my work because I know its for the best of us.
Post a Comment