Monday, February 18, 2008

Creating Blogs

I have never created a blog before. Thankfully, it was not that difficult. I think it would be to difficult for most elementary age students to use a blog. If we did use blogging, I would have one account that everyone would post to some time in class. However, I would enjoy using it to communicate with other teachers. I could get advice and ideas.

1 comment:

Pinson841 said...

In my experience with using powerpoint, I learned a lot. I learned how to create a master slide. I figured out how to find and insert images onto slides and I also learned how to change features such as shadowing font. Before this class I could not use Microsoft Office 2007 or create a power point presentation.
When I become a teacher I will use power point in the class room,reguardless of the grade. It is a great way to get kids attention and it spices things up. Kids today are about technology and it speaks to them on their level. They will use any excuse to get on the computer. Without even knowing it, they will solidifying what they have learned in class and polishing their technology skills.